How does it work?
The Building Services Awards will recognise and reward the hard work, innovation and passion of both individuals and companies from across the sector.
A tried-and-tested three step process has been implemented to ensure that only the very best take home an accolade.
13 September 2019
- The Building Services Awards is completely free of charge to enter.
- Companies are invited to submit an entry – either for themselves, their products, projects or employees – in any of the relevant categories. (Categories and criteria can be found here)
- Subject to meeting the necessary criteria, each entry will proceed to the decision-making stage.
21 October 2019
- For the majority of Awards, a panel of industry experts will review each entry against a strict set of criteria. This panel will decide upon a shortlist, and ultimately one winner, in each of the categories.
- In the remaining categories, industry professionals will be invited to make their voices heard in an online vote – which will be the only determining factor, producing a shortlist and a winner in each of the categories.
25 November 2019
- The winners will be revealed at the Building Services Awards ceremony, taking place on 21 January 2020 (the first night of Building Services Live) at The Tower Hotel, London.
- The ceremony will provide an opportunity for industry professionals to reflect upon the successes of the past twelve months and enjoy an opportunity to let their hair down while networking with a room full of professionals that represent the very best of the building services sector.